The application provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root is required. Applications and addresses can individually be granted or denied Internet and/or Wi-Fi access.
The following benefits can be gained from blocking internet access: Reduced data usage, battery savings, and increased privacy
The following features:
- Easy to use
- The root is not required
- Open-source software 100%
- No home calls
- Analytics or tracking is not available
- Advertisements are not allowed
- Develops and supports actively
- Supported on Android 5.1 and later
- TCP/UDP support for IPv4/IPv6
- It is possible to tether
- Having the option of allowing when the screen is on
- When roaming, you can optionally block
- Blocking system applications is an option
- An application could be notified if it accesses the internet
- Record network usage per application and per address
- The light and dark material design theme
The following features are PRO:
- Analyze outgoing traffic using PCAP files; log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts. Allocate or block an individual address per application. Configure Guard directly from notification notifications.
- The status bar should show a graph of network speed
- You can choose from five additional themes in both light and dark versions. There is no other no-root firewall that has all these features. Technical Masterminds.com is an Official Website By Aman Lalani, where you can find new games, applications, and technology-related videos. A complete guide to technology. We post new articles each day on this website.